Terms and conditions
Please read this document carefully.
These conditions are in place for all customers from the day December 18, 2018.
1. The "Terms and Conditions" of the online store Tribrer.pt, apply to all equipment ordered on this site.
2. In case of contradiction or conflict, these "Terms and Conditions" will prevail.
3. You must carefully read the "Terms and Conditions" each time you access the site.
4. The order form is protected by the most modern, efficient and safe security techniques for this area of business.
5. The online store Tribrer.pt reserves the right, without prior notice, to change and update safety procedures.
6. The data collected are mandatory and confidential, intended only for the invoicing of the product (s) purchased and the shipment of the order.
7. In spite of the security procedures mentioned above , there are risks of using the Internet, on which the online store Tribrer.pt has no control.
8. The online store Tribrer.pt expressly disclaims any liability for loss or delay in the transmission of data via the Internet between the Customer and the online store Tribrer.com.
9. The responsibility of the online store Tribrer.pt for losses and / or damages is limited to the value of the products ordered.
Products and Prices
10. The online store Tribrer.pt offers a wide range of products for sale.
11. The offer for each of the products is limited to the existing stock.
12. The online store Tribrer.pt reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to replace or modify the available products, their prices and the conditions presented.
13. If you continue to access the site, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
14. All prices include VAT at the legal rate in force.
15. Prices are always presented in Euros.
16. Orders in the online store Tribrer.com can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
17. While browsing the store, you can add to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
18. When you have finished selecting the products, you can select the "Order" option to make the purchase.
19. After you have entered your personal data, you will be asked to confirm them and also confirm the intention to place the order.
20. Your order will not be accepted and the contract is not concluded until you have received by e-mail the confirmation of the order's acceptance by the online store Tribrer.pt.
21. Once your order has been accepted, you will be informed of the reference that will allow you to follow the delivery of the products.
22. Orders will only be accepted if deliveries are made in Mainland Portugal and in the Autonomous Regions of Madeira and the Azores, orders with shipments outside Portugal are subject to approval by Tribrer.pt according to the criteria that Tribrer.pt does not agree with. and the client has the right to challenge the decision.
23. The order will be delivered by mail at the address indicated, between 9 am and 7 pm on weekdays.
24. The delivery time will, in principle , be up to 48 hours and working days, from the date of receipt and confirmation of the payment of the order by the Tribrer.pt, except for stock breaks, in which an alternative delivery time will be proposed.
25. The delivery will be done by signing the receipt of receipt, by any person that is at the indicated address and who is, from that moment, responsible for delivery to the Customer.
26. If no one is at the indicated address, the order will be at the CTT station / store / store in the area of the referred address for delivery by the customer for 3 business days, after which it will be returned to the Tribrer.com. In the latter case, a new delivery will be scheduled, and this cost will be paid by the Customer.
27. Payment must be made at the moment of order confirmation through Bank Transfer, Paypal or payment for collection, or other service made available at the time of order by the online store Tribrer.pt. THE any time Can be denied / disabled any of the aforementioned services, without prejudice to Tribrer.pt.
28. Products purchased in the online store are guaranteed for two years, unless otherwise stated. If the articles are billed to the company or for commercial use, the warranty period is 6 months unless otherwise indicated (article 921 of the Civil Code).
29. In order to benefit from this guarantee, the Customer must keep the invoice as proof of purchase. If the purchased product is defective or defective, you must notify us of your order number and the description of the malfunction. You will receive indications with the procedures to be performed. If the technical check detects signs of misuse, and / or any problem that may have caused the malfunction of the item ( eg , fall, humidity, etc.), the product will not be covered under warranty and the customer will have to bear the transportation costs.
Resolution of the contract
30. The Client has, under the terms of the law, the right of contractual resolution, which must be exercised through the completion of the form that is in the column "My Account" line "Devolution". You must complete this form for obtain an RMA (Returned Goods Receipt) number.
The costs of returning the products will be borne by the customer. The products in question and their packaging must arrive at our premises in perfect conditions of use, otherwise the customer will lose the right to a refund.
31. In case of a contractual resolution, the Customer has a maximum period of 30 days, from the date of receipt of the order, to return to the Tribrer.pt at the address indicated above, the product (s) purchased with the respective packaging ( s ) in excellent condition, together with the sales invoice.
32. Subsequent to receipt of the returned order and all documents referred to in the previous Tribrer.pt within a maximum period of 30 days, the amounts paid by the customer, without any expenses for the client, except as provided for in points 33 and 34.
33. The Tribrer.pt reserves the right not to accept termination of the contract if the product is not returned under the same conditions as it was sent, in particular with no signs of having been used or damaged, in which case the Tribrer.com will return the product to the customer without any refund of the price.
34. The cost of returning the order will be the responsibility of the customer.
35. All electronic messages sent during access to the online store Tribrer.pt, including e-mails and messages via an Internet browser, will be considered, for the purposes of applicable law, as contractual statements.
36. Tribrer.pt you may send Customer information about new products, promotions or other information of interest to Customers of the online store.
37. For any comments or doubts, please contact us through our number 220 150 143.
38. All purchases made on the site www.tribrer.pt are subject to Portuguese law.
39. In the event of a dispute, the consumer may use an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body.
CICAP - Consumer Arbitration Court,
Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6
Tel : 22 550 83 49
40. More information on the Consumer Portal www.consumidor.pt
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.